My Christmas wish is never to have a blue christmas. As far as I can remember, Christmas is always a sad day for me. Not sad, sad...but sad, depressed. Lonely. Nostalgic. I don't know why, no matter how hard I try, I'd still feel...blue. =(
A curse?
Who knows...I had only 1hr 45 min for sleep last night so I'm like...super stoning right now. Gonna watch Night of the Museum later with my family...
How did I spent my Christmas?
Well. Christmas Blast went really successful. =) Despite so many things, we got a lot of comments that the dance was good. Okok, cut off the modesty, I was surprised that people thought I dance really well- considering I don't do retro...but all the training and trying to get that damn stage presence paid off. And by the grace of God, we did what we did. Hee.
Argh. Tired.
Then, yesterday, went to Alicia's party- there was this huge mixture of hyper teens, kids and even adults. Resulting in the adult CG leader looking seriously stressed until after the games (which i was the game master!!!! Hee hee). To say the truth, I felt pretty accomplished when the game could actually make him laugh. Ho.
Met this really really articulate 6 year old girl, and her adorable brother Samuel (whom Kenneth keeps traumatizing...) and I'm pretty impressed by her. Played Twister till my joints ached and I'm reminded that I have grown old. =(
We watched horror movies, which was after we drank wine and ate durian cake (can you imagine the darn calories???) and chocolates...wine was from 1999, so it's already aged and stuff like that. Pretty strong, burnt straight down my throat, and even my lips. But then, I suffered the after effects of gastric. Thank God I forgot to bring along my pill...or else.
We watched horror till...6.15am. After which, Alicia and Xiu Mei went to sleep in Alicia's room, and I decided not to join them since...I'll most likely kick them off or they would toss and turn and I wouldn't be able to sleep...so I slept at the living room, on the floor, with a small cushion as my pillow, with the guys. Pretty wierd, come to think of it. But when you're sober and really tired, you just don't really think of...well...of being the only female sleeping in a room full of guys.
I woke up at like, 8am...when Joshua's handphone went off and Xiu Mei couldn't shut it off. And it's super super wierd to wake up to a guy's voice larhhhh. And Jiang Liang keeps breathing into the back of my ears, cause he kept rolling closer and closer to me on the floor. In the end, i decided to just wake up and be sober.
And I'm still quite sober at the moment. And blue...we had ferrero Rocher or however you spell it, for breakfast (w/o brushing our teeth...disgusting to say...) and we watched more horror shows. And I finally understood Ju-On! Heee!
I WANT 'ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU' BY MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!! Beats Mariah Carey anytime.
I'm getting to be so emo and sentimental...
Merry Christmas to all. Gonna steal a christmas ball from church's christmas tree and hang it on my door knob.